General Assessment Tools
Below are tools designed to act as general guides for conducting assessments of agricultural training and education organizations and stakeholders.
- General Interview Session Guidelines: a broad-based script for group and individual interviews adaptable for educators, private and public employers, policy makers, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Interview Data Sheet: an interviewee documentation sheet identifying key stakeholder sector and institutional characteristics and network connections (used to build snowball samples).
- Dean’s Interview Questions: guidelines for interviews with AET institution administrators to gather basic information on the structure and functioning of an institution’s AET program.
- General Scoping Methodology: general guidelines for conducting scoping assessments.
- Institutional Scoping Tool: a set of critical issues to be investigated designed around six standards to capture key indicators of institutional capacity for implementing an institution of higher education’s AET programs of study in agriculture.
- Landscape Tool: a set of questions and discussion topics designed to overview the AET policy and institutional landscape arranging AET system characteristics in three thematic areas.
Focus Group Tools
- Student Focus Group Questions: a set of discussion questions to elicit student experience and perspectives concerning their institution’s AET program.
- Faculty Focus Group Questions: a set of discussion questions to elicit faculty AET perspectives and working conditions.
- Gender Focus Group Questions for Students: a set of attitudinal and behavioral questions for students to characterize student perspectives on gender equality in agriculture.
- Gender Focus Group Questions for Faculty and Staff: a set of attitudinal and behavioral questions to characterize staff perspectives on gender equality in agriculture.
- Gender Focus Group Consent Form Example
- Gender Scoping Questions