USAID/Tanzania’s Feed the Future (FTF) program intends to invest in human and institutional capacity development through a new activity that includes the ministerial vocational institutes and universities. The activity will assist select institutions to improve the relevancy of their curricula and the effectiveness of teaching in order to produce graduates with skills that match employment needs and who will contribute to transforming Tanzanian agriculture.
USAID/Tanzania requested InnovATE to field a design team for a scoping activity was conducted from September 6-27, 2016. The team was comprised of:
- Asia Barnabas – independant local consultant
- Dave Hansen – The Ohio State University
- Joseph Mukuni – Virginia Tech
- Amy Nagy – USAID, Bureau for Food Security
- Larry Vaughan – Virginia Tech
- Rebecca Williams – University of Florida